According to the Appraisal Institute of Canada:
Here Are Some Important Marketing Tips for Appraisers:
1. Build Your Brand – Think company logo, slogan, or products. How do you want people to think and feel about your people, products, and company?
2. Face-to-Face Networking – Make the most out of every networking opportunity. Research before attending, ask questions, be articulate about who you are and what you do.
3. Online Networking – LinkedIn is one of the largest social marketing tools to take advantage of. Join groups online and start conversations with fellow business people in the industry.
4. What’s Your Pricing Strategy? – Do you want to be high volume, low margin, or do you want to be low volume, high margin?
5. Create the Total Customer Experience – Was your quote and proposal clear and concise? Was your service delivery on time, as requested, and on budget?